Town and Country Marble in Redhill manufacture and install a wide variety of kitchen worktops, including bespoke granite worktops. There are countless benefits to using granite for a worktop, due to its durability, timeless aesthetic and easy maintenance. When fitted correctly, it will last for many years and look just as good as it did on the very first day.
Our beautiful granite worktops are extremely popular among homeowners in Dorking, Epsom, Reigate and the wider Surrey region. If you’re near the area, why not drop by our showroom in Redhill and take a look at our excellent collection?
When deciding on a material for your kitchen worktop, you cannot go wrong with granite. A high-quality natural stone also known as an igneous rock, granite is made from lots of small particles, mainly quartz and feldspar, which give it a coarse-grain texture. It is a common and widely occurring natural stone which is known to be the second hardest natural material after diamond.
Our granite worktops come in a vast array of distinctive patterns and colours, which can feature pink, red, brown, grey, black, blue and even white shades. Because it’s a natural stone, no two pieced are the same so your worktop will have its own unique finish. We welcome customers to browse through our samples to perfect one for your property.
Town and Country Marble is ideally situated for homeowners travelling from Redhill, Reigate, Dorking, Epsom and the surrounding Surrey areas.
We use industry-leading technology and experienced handcraftsmanship to produce granite worktops of the highest quality. Our team is highly skilled in creating granite worktops quickly and to your specifications. We’ll send one of our professional fitters to your property to take accurate measurements, before transforming the stone into a beautiful worktop that can be installed in your home.
• Granite worktops are extremely resilient, with granite being the second hardest natural material, after diamond
• When properly installed and sealed by a skilled team like our own, granite worktops are easy to clean and difficult to stain
• Such a strong material is also hard to scratch and has the ability to resist temperature changes well, with high heat resistance and UV resistance
• Granite worktops offer timeless aesthetic appeal. Being rich and elegant in appearance, they can transform any Reigate, Redhill, Dorking or Epsom kitchen
• Being a natural stone doesn’t stop our clients from finding the perfect colour for their property, granite is available in multiple shades and we stock a large range
• Because granite is made from compressed rock, it offers a nearly impenetrable block against germs making it one of the most hygienic worktop materials available